Friday, September 9, 2011

Top Stealth Home Energy Hogs

I saw this article and did a real quick once over in my house.  Found a couple of spots where I can certainly make quick adjustments.  With all the power outages recently, we often think about ongoing entertainment.  So one of the things I do is setup our Portable DVD players under the regular TV with a library of DVDs.  Each of the DVD players is plaugged in to keep it charged.  I moved things around a little, so I can, at any point in time unplug the TV, the FIOS Settop Box, and all the DVD Player at one time when not in use.  Looking forward to those millions of dollars in savings...  Or maybe just a few bucks...

Here's the article...

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/113465/top-energy-consuming-items-forbes

No comments:

Strategies to Optimize Every Customer Interaction